What: NOTICE of Annual General Meeting
Who: Members of the CLCA
When: Monday, April 25, 2021 at 7:30 PM
Where: Online, via the Member AGM Portal
Our annual general meeting is a key part of our governance model, which is an important way for members to have a voice in our operations to serve you. The AGM is a forum where members can ask questions of and make suggestions to directors, approve changes to bylaws, and elect directors.
You should generally be a member to access our AGM meeting (non members can request an invitation by emailing [email protected], but they will not have speaking or voting privileges). You must be signed in to your account. Please ensure you can access the link beforehand, including knowing your CLCA password. Please contact us at [email protected] if you need support.
- Zoom Link (Please sign in for access to the portal)
- Voting Link (Please sign in for access)
- Review our Bylaws (Public)
- Proposed Bylaw Changes (Please sign in for access)
- Agenda (Please sign in for access)
- Financial Summary and Audit (Please sign in for access)
- List of Director and President Nominees (Please sign in to the portal – to be posted AT event)
Members have paid a $15-25 fee to be a part of the Community Association, and this is different from your annual Legacy Residents Association dues in which all owners are members. If you’re not sure if you’re a member, please email us! ([email protected])